I work as a blog writer and stay busy writing and establishing it as days pass. This makes me stay busy and somehow lazy too. For the past two months, I have sincerely thought about my post lockdown weight, which is making me feel miserable. Most of the working women are facing these sorts of issues.
Now that I am weight conscious, and I don’t have time to count the calories every single day (both at the same time), I have decided to consume the daily meals on track to a healthier diet. This not at all means ‘DIETING’! However, for a feasible and hasty routine life, this idea of transforming my daily meals to basic ones, keeping them delicious as before is my new goal.
My starting afresh recipe which I decided to worth a shot, is my favorite chocolate pancakes! But how did I make it healthy and sugar-free and still taste amazing as before, let’s check out!
- ½ cup oatmeal
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla essence
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 cup milk
- 4-5 tbsp of honey
- 4-5 small cubes of your favorite dark chocolate
- In a large bowl mix oatmeal, flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and baking powder.
- Put in whisked eggs, milk, vanilla essence, honey and combine well to a handsome batter.
- When the batter is smooth, add the frozen and slightly chopped dark chocolate.
- Heat a flat pan. Grease it with a half teaspoon of pure butter.
- As the pan heats well, scoop the batter with a large spoon and pour it onto the greased pan.
- Flip the pancake when half has done.
- Top up the pancakes onto each other.
- If you feel your pancakes should be sweeter, top it up with honey or pure maple syrup. Enjoy!
Keep visiting us until I try something healthier again!