No more lackluster, dry burgers. This is a juicy, and spicy burger and can be adjusted to different tastes. Add more bread crumbs to make perfect patties.
- 1 beaten egg
- 2 pound of ground beef
- 3 tablespoon of evaporated milk
- ¾ cup of dry bread crumbs
- 1/8 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 2 minced cloves of garlic
- Preheat an outdoor grill over high heat.
- Take a large brown, and mix together bread crumbs, egg, ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, evaporated milk, garlic, and cayenne pepper by hands. Make 8 patties from this mixture.
- Oil the grill grate lightly. Now start grilling each side of patties for 5 minutes.
Per Serving: 17.8 g fat; 288 calories; 21.5 g protein; 9.1 g carbohydrate; 196 mg sodium; 96 mg cholesterol.