Texas beef soup is a hearty soup and everyone loves this dish. You can cook it easily and quickly in a slow cooker. Its going o be your favorite beef soup you ever eat.
- 1 pound of lean beef stew, meat
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- ½ tablespoon of ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of seasoning salt
- 1 finely chopped small onion
- 2 ½ cups of beef broth
- ½ finely chopped bell pepper
- 1 can of mixed vegetables (15 ounces)
- 1 can of vegetable juice cocktail (11.5 FL oz.)
- Bring a large skillet and heat olive oil on medium heat. Season the meat with pepper and salt. Cook stew meat in the heated olive oil with bell pepper and onion until browned. Now transfer the meat to the slow cooker also add beef broth.
- Cook on low heat for 5 to 7 hours, or check the meat I tender. Stir in vegetable juice cocktail and mixed vegetables during the last 30 minutes before serving.
Per Servings: 19 g fat; 306 calories; 23.4 g protein; 9.4 g carbohydrate; 1124 mg sodium; 66 mg cholesterol.