Vegetable soup is a quick and delicious recipe for the keto diet. A low-carb and healthy diet for weight loss. A little meat is added into the recipe to increase its taste and nutrition values.
- 2 cubed baking potatoes
- 2 cups of baby carrots, chopped
- 2 chopped stalk celery
- 1 chopped sweet onion
- 1 can of rinsed and drained Northern beans (14 ounces)
- 2 chopped stalks celery
- 1 can of tomatoes (14 ounces), chopped
- ½ chopped head cabbage
- 2 cups of fresh bans
- 2 cups of water
- 1 carton of chicken broth (32 ounces)
- 1 ½ teaspoon of basil, dried
- 2 cans of vegetable stock (14 ounces)
- 1 pinch of thyme leaves, dried
- 1 pinch of rubbed sage
- Salt to taste
- Combine potatoes, baby carrots, celery, onion, tomatoes, cabbage, beans, chicken broth, green beans, water, vegetable stock, salt, and thyme in a big pot and bring to boil. Now reduce the heat for simmer and simmer for 90 minutes until vegetables start tendering.
Per Serving: 0.9 g fat; 166 calories; 7.6 protein; 3 mg cholesterol; 32.6 g carbohydrate; 867 mg sodium.